Five good reasons why you should consider furnishings made of metal
They optimally comply with hygienic standards, offer easy maintenance and pureness management
- Metal furniture facilitates easy cleaning and tolerates chemicals and acerbic liquids better than wood due to its less absorbent surface
- benefit: high hygienic standards
They promise stability, harmony and long life
- Metal is hard and tough so cracks don’t occur easily
- Metal furniture is safe. It is waterproof and fireproof
- Metal furniture is a workhorse of the contract furniture market. Metal furniture can tolerate extreme use which makes it perfect for any group work environment.
- Its robustness guarantees a high degree of flow capacity and resistance to deformation
- benefit: rewarding investment terms
They are environmentally friendly
- Metal furniture is also environmentally friendly since it involves the use of wholesome parts without cutting down trees and without using glues and adhesives which can have lasting effects as pollutants.
- benefit: ecologically favorable
They are stylish
- State of the art square-cut design for trendsetting interior design
- Adequate to be powder-coated to comply with the most sophisticated design demands
- benefit: design refines functionality
They efficently exploit spaces
- Space construction optimization leads to a more effective utilization of internal spaces of furnishings. To guarantee the same static carrying capacities, wood furniture requires more bulk than metal furniture does.
- benefit: metal carcasses offer a higher utilization of furniture storage capacities